Hey dear, thanks for writing! And finding me XD <3
Glad you had such a great time, just like me. (and all of us for sure!) It was great fun with ya, hope we meet again soon! :D
Older photos, but thanks for featuring! Made mi-caw-ber looking good. :B
Birthday Weeks | Fandoms Week (Sherlock Day):
Sherlock Holmes from BBC’s Sherlock
The bottom one is probably my favourite picture of the day, seriously
a) these guys were fucking perfect, I’m still in awe, so amazing and a+ attention to detail
b) we’re not actually that tall, just normal tall…
I do love you all a lot. <3 :D
Oh dear, I’m so short it’s hilarious. XD
It was so lovely meeting you guys! ♡ And you looked awesome, seriously.
Just finished sewing the second swallowtail!! So almost done with our new cosplays for Connichi in Kassel next weekend!
If you’re going to connichi too pls let me know :]
:) can’t wait, guys!!
So, update done. Now the fun things.
You guys tagged me in several question text post thingies! Since those are plenty of questions by now imma just answer the last post that got me. ´ u `
Which was by cumberbeni. (Sorry amygirl335 !! > u <’)
There you go:
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and tell them
4. Tell them
1. Who is/was your “childhood hero”?
Loki from the Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok.
And Ruffy from One Piece.
2. What was your dreamjob when you were a child?
First it was hotel manager, later photographer. Hah, that one kinda worked out.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world you didn’t already went to, where would you go?
Tibet, Carribean, Las Vegas, San Francisco.
4. your favourite comic/manga?
Blame! and Homunculus
5. your OTP (if you have one)?
6. Are you afraid of any animal? If yes, which one?
Well afraid.. But I don’t like horses, apes and insects.
7. Your favourite animal?
Chameleons and seals.
8. What’s your biggest addiction?
Coffee and my cellphone
9. Your favourite Cosplay (if you cosplay)?
Though one… I think it’s Claire from Granado Espada cause that’s the biggest sewing challenge i mastered and I like it very much. Also PCell! And all John variations just because.
10. What’s your favourite song (at the moment)?
The Black Market – Rise Against
11. Being invisible or being able to fly?
1. What’s your favorite piece of clothing and why?
2. If you could change life with a person, who would it be?
3. Whats your cellphone lock screen?
4. Where are you right now and how is weather at your location?
5. What’s your personal ugliest word of the year and why?
6. Name 3 of your favorite music artists or bands!
7. I’m a mug lover. What’s your favorite mug?
8. What’s the average amount of hours you sleep at night? Is it enough?
9. What was your last movie you saw in cinema and how did you like it?
10. Favorite Food?
11. Show a photo of the view outside your window!
Hey guys, I’m still alive! > u <;; We are currently preparing our cosplays for Connichi Convention upcoming weekend. I actually planned on Marys wedding dress but since our John wont make it to the con we switched roles and now I’m taking the John role again… XD It’s fate. Somehow.
Ow you did?! T u T Thank you so much! That’s really nice to read after those ver mixed reactions to it. XD
And today’s cosplays for gamescom! Third day in a row in costume, weeeh. Dead already but see if i care. huehehe.
It’s my Senior Jiang Shi outfit from Blade and Soul again.
brat transformation haha.
Just a quick make up wip and result post for Joffrey from today. With kassna photo bombing.
oh damn the hate i received from behind my back just yesterday was glorious. No serious things tho, even three nice people hugged me. let’s see what this day brings. XD
Last Greaser!lock set with outtakes and such has to wait for now, sorry guys. Dx
kassna, me and 4 friends will be on the road to GamesCom Convention Cologne from today, going by night bus. Busy 4 con days. Gonna debut in my Joffrey cosplay tomorrow, which is nice. e v e ~~ Can’t tell if we find a moment to make the last one within that time. Also all messages will be answered after being back home.
Just have some patience. <3
I FINALLY FRAMED THE ORIGINAL DRAWING OF THIS PIECE OF PERFECTION IN PENCIL WORK.
My finest (Sherlock and everyday life) roomie-bro in the world mi-caw-ber created this for my birthday back in June and I finally found a fitting frame for it to put it up on our oriel wall. WhitexWhitexWhite. It’s perfect. So clean.
It looks unbelievable pretty in my all-white furnitured room and with the morning sun shining in.
I mean. Look at him. Ugh.
Hello dear, thank you so much for your kind message. Hope you get the chance to cosplay more often because your Mary cos ist plain awesome!!
Nikon D3200 with a 35mm f/1.8 As-F lens most of the time.
As Long As I’m Here With You
Reconciliation at the end of the day. John can’t stay mad at me for long. ;)
There’s still some bonus to come. :3
THANK YOU! ♥♥
Just because the apology was too charming…